User IDs and Passwords
For undergraduate and graduate students, and those who have applied for authenticated linkage with the e-mail system
- You can log in using the same ID and password for the e-mail system.
- If you have forgotten your password, please contact the handling office on each campus (Minami-Osawa: ：System Control Room 1External Link; Hino: Computer CenterExternal Link; Arakawa: CPU RoomExternal Link).
To change your password, please use the e-mail system website.
For those who have not applied for authenticated linkage with the e-mail system (excluding undergraduate and graduate students) or for those who do not have the e-mail system ID
- Your user ID is the number shown under the barcode of your user card.
Note: For user cards issued by the Health Science Library (Arakawa), your ID is the eight-digit number located between the alphabetical characters.
- If you have forgotten your password, please bring your user card and go to the front counter of one of the libraries.
- Applications for authenticated linkage with the e-mail system can be acquired at the front counter of one of the libraries. Please bring your staff card or user card if you are interested.
- Undergraduate and graduate students do not need to apply for authenticated linkage.
Be sure to change your password from the one you initially received.To change your password, please visit hereExternal Link.