The library’s services can be used online. You can also use the library’s services at home or other off-campus locations. A user ID and password is required.
Check what materials have been borrowed, the deadline for returning them and the status of various applications.
Only enrolled students (excluding working auditing students), faculty and staff may extend borrowing periods.
New Purchase Requeset
Enrolled students and faculty can place requests for books they would like the library to carry. Requests are accepted for books that will aid in research or studies or books to further education.
- Notes: Some materials cannot be purchased due to selection criteria or budgetary reasons.
Inter-Library Copy Request
Enrolled students, faculty and staff may request copies of papers not held at university libraries from other institutions (fee applies).
- Note: Copies of materials held at the libraries of other campuses can also be requested (no charge).
Inter-Library Loan Request
Enrolled students, faculty and staff may request to borrow books not held at university libraries from other institutions (fee applies).
Save information on materials from OPAC search results and check your search history.
The librarian will answer questions regarding research.
- Eligibility for service: Enrolled students, faculty and staff
- Note: All others are asked to use the inquiry form
Application for Referral Letter
A referral letter is sometimes required when visiting the libraries of other universities or institutions. The campus library will inquire in advance and issue a referral letter if required.
Pick up your referral letter at the counter after you receive e-mail notification that the letter has been issued. (Referral letters cannot be mailed or sent via campus mail.)
- Note: It will take approximately one week to issue the letter. Be sure to submit your application well in advance.
- Eligibility for service: Enrolled students (excluding working auditing students and certified nurse trainees), faculty and staff